Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
1) We Were Liars by E. Lockhart *Thanks Delacorte Press*- I'm really excited to read this one but I have to wait a little bit because it comes out in May.
2) Eleanor by Johnny Worthen *Thanks Johnny!*- This one comes out in July but it has a gorgeous cover!
3) The Things You Kiss Goodbye by Leslie Connor *Thanks Katherine Tegan Books!*- This has been on my TBR list ever since I read the synopsis!
4) High and Dry by Sarah Skilton *Thanks Abrams!* - I'm actually about to start reading this one and I cannot wait.
5) Always Emily by Michaela MacColl- I just finished reading this one and OH MY GOODNESS just you wait for my review.
That's all we have this week! Thank you to all the publishers who sent out this amazing titles and I'll see you all in my next post! Happy reading!